Introduction to the Internet of Everything (IoE) provides an overview of the concepts and challenges of the IoE economy. The course discusses the Internet and its evolution to the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things that forms the Internet of Everything.
Certification is awarded by Cisco and is globally recognized.
What you’ll learn
Become certified in:
- Learn how the IoE will turn information into action, creating unprecedented economic opportunity
- Understand how the IoE will bring together operational technology and information technology systems
- Discover how business processes for evaluating and solving problems will be transformed
- Learn the security concerns that must be considered when implementing IoE solutions
- Get connected to the global Cisco Networking Academy community
Get more information
If you would like to find out more about this course or get some advice, we have consultants available to assist you.
Our consultants can:
- Answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Give you information about the industry and possible job outcomes.
- Help you work out whether this the right course for you to get the job you want.
How to enrol
Ready to start the course? Get in touch via this form and a Learning Consultant will give you a call or send you an email.
- Discuss study and payment options with you.
- Assist with the enrolment process and save you time.
- Give you information on start dates and study materials.