Get Connected introduces you to basic computer and Internet navigation skills
Certification is awarded by Cisco and is globally recognized.
What you’ll learn
Become certified in:
- Identify different types of computer systems, components, printers, and other devices
- Understand Microsoft Windows and how to work with files and folders
- Understand computer networking, how to browse and search the Internet, and how to use email
- Create accounts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Identify common problems and implement simple solutions for hardware, software, and networks
Get more information
If you would like to find out more about this course or get some advice, we have consultants available to assist you.
Our consultants can:
- Answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Give you information about the industry and possible job outcomes.
- Help you work out whether this the right course for you to get the job you want.
How to enrol
Ready to start the course? Get in touch via this form and a Learning Consultant will give you a call or send you an email.
- Discuss study and payment options with you.
- Assist with the enrolment process and save you time.
- Give you information on start dates and study materials.