Collaboration Primer introduces enterprise collaboration with reference to the underlying delineating technologies in messaging, voice and video technologies. It provides an understanding of the journey that telephony has taken, progressively from initial implementation of voice on telephone wires, to the addition of the Internet Protocol, through to the use and integration of video technologies.
Certification is awarded by Cisco and is globally recognized.
What you’ll learn
The aim of the course is to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to appreciate and apply various technological concepts which constitute collaboration technologies at the enterprise level. At the end of the course, using the skills and knowledge acquired, participants should be able to implement a configuration which would be representative of certain basic components found in a typical enterprise messaging and collaboration network architecture.
Get more information
If you would like to find out more about this course or get some advice, we have consultants available to assist you.
Our consultants can:
- Answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Give you information about the industry and possible job outcomes.
- Help you work out whether this the right course for you to get the job you want.
How to enrol
Ready to start the course? Get in touch via this form and a Learning Consultant will give you a call or send you an email.
- Discuss study and payment options with you.
- Assist with the enrolment process and save you time.
- Give you information on start dates and study materials.
- Preferable CCNA