The CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum is a gateway to entry-level networking jobs and IT careers. The curriculum consists of 4, 70-hour courses:
- Introduction to Networks
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Scaling Networks
- Connecting Networks
The first 2 courses prepare you for the Cisco CCENT certification exam or to study CCNA Security. All 4 courses are recommended before taking the Cisco CCNA certification exam.
Certification is awarded by Cisco and is globally recognized.
After each module (4 in total) the students will get a Certificate of Completion from Cisco.
What you’ll learn
Become certified in:
- Describing how a network works
- Configuring, verifying and troubleshooting a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Implementing an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements
- Configuring, verifying and troubleshooting basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explaining and selecting the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identifying security threats to a network and describing methods to mitigate those threats
Interconnecting Cisco networking devices part 1 (ICND1) (Module 1+2)
Interconnecting Cisco networking devices part 2 (ICND2) (Module 2+3)
Get more information
If you would like to find out more about this course or get some advice, we have consultants available to assist you.
Our consultants can:
- Answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Give you information about the industry and possible job outcomes.
- Help you work out whether this the right course for you to get the job you want.
How to enrol
Ready to start the course? Get in touch via this form and a Learning Consultant will give you a call or send you an email.
- Discuss study and payment options with you.
- Assist with the enrolment process and save you time.
- Give you information on start dates and study materials.
There are 2 ways you can pay for this course:
1. Each module upfront
Pay for your course over time by making monthly repayments.
2. Upfront payment for all four modules
You can pay for this course upfront cash or bank transfer.