To work in a role such as Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Network Security Support Engineers, it’s recommended that you hold a CCNA Security certification.
This qualification shows you can perform crucial security-related tasks such as responding to a security breach, performing risk assessments, configuring secure administrative access and configuring a zone-based policy firewall. Make yourself invaluable to employers with such a widely recognized certification.
Certification is awarded by Cisco and is globally recognized.
What you’ll learn
Become certified in:
- Recognising how data is classified
- Specifying the appropriate response to a security breach
- Identifying key operations security principles
- Performing risk assessments
- Configuring secure administrative access
- Configuring a zone-based policy firewall
- Use cryptography
- Configuring a site-to-site IPsec Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Recognising security threats to VoIP networks
- Recommending security measures to defend against hacking
Get more information
If you would like to find out more about this course or get some advice, we have consultants available to assist you.
Our consultants can:
- Answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Give you information about the industry and possible job outcomes.
- Help you work out whether this the right course for you to get the job you want.
How to enrol
Ready to start the course? Get in touch via this form and a Learning Consultant will give you a call or send you an email.
- Discuss study and payment options with you.
- Assist with the enrolment process and save you time.
- Give you information on start dates and study materials.
- Valid CCNA or any CCIE Certification