- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- CREST CRT (CREST Registered Penetration Tester)
- CREST Practioner Security Analyst
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) | EC-Council
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- ECSA – EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CCNA Security
- CCAI – Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
- CCNA Professional – Routing
- CCNA Professional – Switching
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Advanced Linux & INFOSEC
We have over 10 years experience, both theoretical and practical.
We provide a vast portfolio of courses, created by our professionals or by well recognized companies in IT world.
We have already accomplished over 50 audit and penetration testing projects world wide.
We are focused on ethical hacking and IT Audit – deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary. Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking). We make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings.
We perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated). Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment.
Furthermore, we perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.). Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures. Assist with the development of re mediation services for identified findings. Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications